Site Templates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site templates for game's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to RIP websites.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenByGods
Admin
ChosenByGods

How to RIP websites. Empty
PostSubject: How to RIP websites.   How to RIP websites. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:21 am

Hello everyone here is a guide on how you can RIP websites.First of all we will need a RIPping program i would suggest WinhTTrack.Okay so you've downloaded it,run the installation.When the installation is done run the program.On its first running a window will appear asking you to choose the language you'll use as default.After you choose the language a FTP config will appear.Close it.
How to RIP websites. 12365584After that press Next.How to RIP websites. 94409718A new window appeared.Type project name and if you want you can create a category.Like Lineage 2 or something.Make sure you set the base path.Click next.How to RIP websites. 77660604After you do so a new window will appear,first of all press Add URL...How to RIP websites. 23430710
Fill the information.Password and login only if needed.Click OK.How to RIP websites. 16695844Okay now we filled the website but we have to choose Action.Click on the fading menu.Choose the first one its what we need.(Other you can test yourself.)How to RIP websites. 51429394Okay we're on the final step,just press Finish and the downloading will start.You can set up an time when it will start.How to RIP websites. 78869033Okay the downloading started.Wait for it to get finished.
When its finished you'll see a window,if there are errors you can press View Error logs.
How to RIP websites. 45102085How to RIP websites. 45102085------->>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NeferTiti

NeferTiti

How to RIP websites. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to RIP websites.   How to RIP websites. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Nice guide, keep sharing Smile
Back to top Go down

How to RIP websites.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Templates :: Guide's-
Jump to: